Every time I read a book that blows my mind. . . I know my life will never be the same.
I can’t be the only one.
Please tell me I’m not the only one.
Please tell me this happens to other people too.
1. Can I call into work because my emotions are fucked? Is that a thing?
2. How can this book make me feel like my life is over?
3. Why did I think my next book wouldn’t ruin me too?
4. Is it normal for a book to make me depressed?
5. The worst part is knowing no one will understand.
6. I know when a book hangover is coming when I fell like this. . .
7. Falling in love can be the best and worst thing to happen in a book.
8. I know it will be a long and lonely road to recovery.
9. My next read has to be amazing or I’ll never get over my last.
10. When it is all said and done, my life has to go on.
Remember to follow all things messy. . .
Subcribe to podcast