Wanna know a few tips and tricks to make you pictures a wee bit brighter? I’m going to lay out my current fav 5 Steps To Brighten Pictures.
There are loads and loads of apps out there to create stunning photos right on your phone. I have at least ten on my iPhone currently but I don’t use them all. Right now, I’ve mostly been using Color Story and Instagram to create the perfect images for myself and I thought I would share them with you. Let’s get started.
I want to show you guys how I created this picture. . .
From this picture. . .
In only one app. . .
Are you ready? Let’s go!
- Number 1. Start with a clean surface. I often use a white surface so every other color with pop off the picture. For the above picture, I actually used the top of my daughter’s dresser in her room. You can find any place really. I’ve even using my dining and side tables. Just make sure wherever you take the picture there is a decent amount of sunlight.
- Number 2. Lay out the items you want to use to create your perfect photo to your personal liking. Play around with your items until you capture your desired setup.
- Number 3. Open your photo in Color Story to your filter of choice. In this photo I first used
🌺 FLASHES OF LIGHT
- Number 4. Head on over to Instagram and open up your newly designed picture. Without changing the filter I used. . .
- Number 5. Now post away until your little heart is happy. The awesome thing about Instagram is that when you post any filtered photo it is automatically saved to your phone. This allows you to use your newly designed picture to be utilized anywhere you would like. 🤗
I hope this information helps you play around and make pictures like a pro!
Download the app here. . .
TTYL, lovers. . .
Follow all things messy. . .