5 Book Lovers Etsy Finds. . .
1. I love laying on something pillows when I’m reading. This pillow is by Minne and Maude is super cute and so fun. – $21.99
2. A cute pair of earrings can make or break an outfit, everyone knows that. Check out these super adorable bookshelf earrings by Dans L’Air Temps. – $7.34
3. I just want to say that I FLOVE Story Time Sleeves!!!! They are super soft and protect my books out in about. The best part is not messing up my books in my purse. – $15.00
4. I love a good tank – they show my boobs 🙂 I can put my love of book, boobs, and showing off into one good shirt. SCORE!!! Thanks Black Coffee And Tees – $18.99
5. Everyone loves keychains! Now we can top it off and let everyone know that, “I would rather be reading.” Michelle Mach has this keychain and more. – $9.00
There are so many places for us book lovers to find fun ways to show our love.
What are some of your fun finds?
10 thoughts on “5 Book Lover’s Etsy Finds”
I keep seeing sleeves! I need to get some!
This is such a great post! I love that you’re helping out these small businesses, too! Might have to borrow this idea soon, if you don’t mind? ❤️-Ashley
Please do! We are in this together!!! 😘
Thank you!!! ♥
I love Etsy!!! I find so many amazing things on there, and I spend wayyy too much time browsing around. But it is my favorite online store because there are so many cool things! I love the things you picked out… especially the pillow!!
Easy can be so addictive at times. I just love finding new things there. You can get lost in it all very quickly!
Omg I need that keyring! It’s so cute ! Great post Danielle ❤
I know right! My fav is the earrings.
What great finds! I love the keyring. I’d want to have that written on a t-shirt.
She has loads and loads and super cute t-shirts.