1. There is no such thing as only reading one book. Once a book lover puts down one, the next one is already on their mind.
2. You know you love books when you’re reading a good book and someone interrupts you and you don’t even look up.
3. Idiots annoy you because you can tell they’ve never read a book in their life.
4. My kids are constantly asking me if I’m reading a “man book” which will forever crack me up.
5. It sucks going to public gathering and wanting them to shut up so you can read in peace and quiet.
6. There is no greater joy than watching a movie envisioning you favorite book boyfriend saying those sweet words to you and you alone.
7. I don’t know a book lover who doesn’t loves/hates angst. We want it but the “feels” it gives us sometimes too strong.
8. When someone is talking to you while reading and asks if you heard what they said. I know I didn’t hear or even care for that matter.
9. Sometimes you wonder if being looked in a cell reading would be more peaceful than the real world.
10. You know you’ve got it bad when someone asks for any book series and recommend a huge installment.
These are just a few of my favorite book lover gifs that I had to share with you!!!
Remember to follow all things messy. . .
Subscribe/Listen to my podcast
4 thoughts on “10 Gifs Books Lovers Can Relate To”
You made me laugh so hard because…it’s true!!
I couldn’t agree more!
I can relate to all of these but especially two and eight!
Us book lovers understand each other in away most never will.