Sometimes I feel like I have to keep my book addiction away from my friends and family. They don’t understand how serious I take my books. They may laugh or joke which ends with me being annoyed and pissed off. I would cut them out of my life, but I love them too much to do that. There are some things no one will ever understand about my book world and I’m okay with that, just don’t fuck with me about it. I can’t be the only one who feels this way.
Let’s chat about 10 things only book lovers will understand. . .
1. What am I supposed to do after one of my favorite series ends. I’m so invested in the characters lives by then. I need to be able to follow them for the rest of my life. It’s really not fair!
2.Don’t even get me started on my love for fictional characters. I don’t give a flying fuck that they technically are not real because to me they are.
3.After falling in love with my book boyfriend, it’s hard to look at my husband. I mean, I love him and everything but it’s just not the same.
4.When I am reading, do not disturb me. I don’t care what you have to say. If my child is not in immediate danger than we have no reason to have a conversation. Period.
5. Yassssss!!!!! Get me a library and I will shower you with the best blowjob man has ever seen. I am pretty good at blowjobs on a regular day so I already know that I am about to change your life!
6. The feels! The feels! The feels! Even though I cry my eyes out after some of my fav books, I don’t even care. A good book gives me life whether it breaks my heart or not.
7. I would take a book hangover rather than a drunken one any day.
8. If you know what is good for you than you won’t talk shit about my books. It’s never just a book. It’s EVERYTHING!
9. I don’t if I look crazy to the outside world. I love the tears that come from a good book, it’s fucking therapeutic.
10. I would prefer if you keep your opinion to yourself. If you are buying my books – SHUT UP!
TTYL, lovers. . .
Stalk all things messy…